Auxin Stewardship: A Few Opportunities Left for Training
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
If you were unable to attend one of the 33 previous Auxin Stewardship trainings delivered around the state, there are a few more training opportunities left.
This training, presented by NC State University Weed Specialists and organized in cooperation with N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services will fulfill the training requirement mandated by federal and 24(c) labels of dicamba containing products registered for over-the-top use on dicamba-tolerant cotton and soybean. The training will also meet 24(c) label requirements for 2,4-D choline containing products for over-the-top use on 2,4-D-tolerant cotton in North Carolina.
Remaining Auxin Stewardship Training Opportunities:
• Monday, March 18, 11 a.m. – NC State Fairgrounds, Martin Bldg., 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC
• Thursday, March 21, 2 p.m. – Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market, 210 Southpark Dr., Henderson, NC (Pre-registration is required)
• Tuesday, March 26, 4:45 p.m. – Harnett Co. Agriculture Bldg, 126 Alexander Dr., Suite 300, Lillington, NC
• Wednesday, April 10, 11 a.m. – NC State Fairgrounds, Martin Building, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC
• *Wednesday, April 10, Noon – Wake NC State Fairgrounds, Martin Building, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC (*Training Delivered in Spanish)
• Tuesday, May 7, 11 a.m. – NC State Fairgrounds, Martin Building, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC
The series of trainings offered at the NC Fairgrounds during March, April, and May serve to catch any folks who were unable to attend an earlier training in their area. In addition, on April 10 at noon in Raleigh (NC Fairgrounds), growers/applicators will have the opportunity to receive the training in Spanish from Dr. Ramon Leon.
To see a more complete schedule, consult the official training schedule from N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services below.